Downtown Lawrenceville Former Bakery Space
For more information contact Fisher Paty at (404) 371-4100.
138 E. Crogan Street, Lawrenceville, Georgia 30046
Lease Rate: $22 PSF NNN
- Available space is 2,262 square feet plus a 1,092 square foot basement space, formerly a bakery that includes a kitchen area and grease trap.
- Downtown Lawrenceville is a destination as it is the cultural epicenter in the area for dining and shopping.
- Over 187,000 people live within a 5-mile radius with average annual
household income of approximately $80,000.
- Downtown Lawrenceville is booming with 435 apartments currently
under construction by Novare Group, 217 attached and single family
homes in two developments, a $31 million Aurora Theater expansion, the $30 million College Corridor development which is a 2.2 mile linear park that will connect Georgia Gwinnett College with Downtown Lawrenceville, and construction will start soon on a $32 million Hilton Tapestry Hotel in Downtown Lawreneville, all easily walkable to this building.
- Ample free parking and within easy walking distance to all of downtown
Lawrenceville’s great retail and restaurants.